Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Children's Book






All my adulthood I have wanted to write a children's book. I love the idea of being creative with writing using a child's imagination....






So tonight while laying in bed with Noah and Sydney we read the book called Cookie's Week by Cindy Ward and Tomie dePaola. For those of you who know this one (I know Mary does) you will find this interesting. For those of you who don't....this is a cute book with the days of the week and how the cat named Cookie spends each day. Noah and I made up the first two days worth for my new children's book....well, maybe not CHILDREN's book.....but for the humor of the Mommies and Daddies.....






Mine will go like this.....












Elliott's Week:


This is a short story about my dog.....









On Monday, Elliott puked on Mommy's couch.
And he spread it everywhere!


On Tuesday, Elliott shit in Sydney's bedroom.
And he chewed it up everywhere!


On Wednesday, Elliott pissed in Mommy's bathroom.
then he walked through it and then everywhere!


On Thursday, Elliott licked Daddy's dirty socks.
It made him smelly everywhere!


On Friday, Elliott chewed Mommy's crouch out of her undies.
It made him hump everything!



On Saturday, Elliott humped Tiger.
He got his jizz everywhere!



On Sunday, Elliott decided to rest.
Until.....he saw his rubber, squeaky elephant......

8 comments:

Sara said...

LMAO Lisha!

Hilary said...

That's funny... but just wrong! WRONG... I tell ya! To put Elliot's business out there for the world to see... is there no privacy for the canine world anymore :)
Hee Hee
Keep writing!!!

Staci said...

LOL!!!! I used to have a dog that chewed the crotch out of my undies... It was when I was first married and SUPER poor, so ALL my undies were of the crotchless variety!

Jen said...

LOL!!!!! My dog does the same stuff!!!! And they have the cleanest mouths, yeah right!!

Cameron said...

Cameron likes when I read that book to him while we wait for the school bus each morning. Now, I will never get the Elliot image out of my head. I am so glad to see that Noah was creative with his words in day one and day two...especially day two...LOL....school is teaching him a lot! Keeping writing...you have such a creative imagination. (= I am sure your book would be published in a heart beat. I will write the sequel with my two rug rats in their old age.

tracy said...

does elliot need to take the long walk with shorty???? just let me know.....lol....

Jamie said...

I will never be able to look at Elliot the same again! =)

Mary said...

LOL! You need to find that dog something to do in his spare time.