Monday, November 3, 2008

My dog's debut....

I don't talk enough about my dog. He is a member of our family and I just dont mention him enough.... unless I am complaining about him puking on my couch or shitting in my bathroom. However, he is a FABULOUS pet and is great with kids. Very patient and loving.....although very loyal to me.

**Please enjoy the video below....and please ignore my flat high pitched tune of Twinkle Twinkle...it is the way we get him to sing his most beauiful songs. Seriously...I don't ALWAYS sing like that. The kids really get it a kick out of it!


video

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Crap, my flippin' garage door just went up!!!! That is some high pitched singing....love that Sara is crying in the background. You might need to take her to RESA after that one for a recheck on the hearing front. LOL

Cute Elliott...he is my pal.

Mary said...

That is so funny! I could hear syd singing along!!

supah ~d said...

pissed myself lmao.. poor el lmao we need rosey there to sing backup