Tuesday, November 18, 2008

THANK GOD!

lipstick jungle Pictures, Images and Photos

Thank you God for the possibility of keeping my Lipstick Jungle on air!

Thank you Staci for passing on the news to me! I am now in debt to you....whatcha want?? My right arm? My hubby the nights yours is working?? LMAO...whatever you want you can have! teeeeehhhheeeeeee

Here is the article she posted for me....

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/brooke-shields-lipstick-jungle-isn-t-canceled/15489?nc

I will continue my prayers for this creative, passionate tale of friends.

I would have put you first Staci...b/c right now you are pretty darn close to God with passing on that news to me. Now do you see why I keep you around?? You got the celebrity news! :)

3 comments:

Cameron said...

AWESOME...I hope they don't cancel so that you don't spiral into a deep depression. LOL.

Way to go, Staci.

Courtney said...

I've never watched that show. And that might just be because those womens' legs are blindingly shiny! What kind of friggin' lotion do you use to get your legs to glisten like that? Or is it vegetable oil?

Staci said...

Glad I could be of some use :) I hope the article is right... I have to see victory & Joe together and I want to see how Nico and Kirby end up! I heart this show, and to think I used to not like it! :)