Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful for lots....

Thanksgiving day through Friday night we spent in PA with the family. I love LOVE being with my family especially on the holidays. I laugh, I relax, I "get away".

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house on Thursday. My Pap's stuffing and pumpkin pie was to die for, my mom made a delicious turkey, mashed potatoes, and as good as McDonald's sweet tea :) I brought green bean casserole and rolls, along with the uncooked turkey lol :) My aunt and uncle brought pies, cookies, and baked corn. Everything along with the company and watching football was fun!

Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving day :)




















4 comments:

Hilary said...

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! It looks like it was a great time...and I can see why Sydney was hanging out by the mashed potatoes! THEY LOOKED YUMMY! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving!

Sara said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving with your family. It looks like your family is lots of fun!

Staci said...

It looks like you had a nice holiday! You have a sweet family...

Julia Kelly said...

Hey, thanks for coming by and saying 'hi.' Cute kids, cute dog and cute blog. :)