Monday, November 10, 2008

Who would have known??

Well well well....looky here......I DO have a life!!!


HA! Who would have guessed it??


This past Saturday we met my brother Andy and my sister-in-law Deanna in Cumberland to hand over my kids to them so we could have a day to ourselves. (A VERY much needed day to ourselves). After dropping them off, we went to my friend's homecoming game in Cumberland, Maryland for the Fort Hill/ Allegheny game.

Even though it was pretty darn cold, it was SUCH a good game!! The excitement was in the air!! Here are some pictures highlighting that game.



I was cold. Very cold....


Then, the excitement continued (and the cold). We met up with my uncle and grandfather after the Fort Hill/Allegheny game to head down to Morgantown for the WVU game against Cincinnatti. It started off as a slow, boring game that we were losing until the last 6 mins of the game. People were leaving because they were disgusted by the game and right after they left.....the game actually BEGAN!!! It was a lot of fun just getting away with Shane and my family for the evening. It isn't very often that I get a whole day with my hubby!!





Ignore my pimples....Something funky is going on with my body.. feels like puberty....weight gain, exhaustion, and pimples. Gotta love being a GROWN ADULT!!





My grandfather is a definite FAN!! Look at him!! He is LOVING the end of the game even if we lost! :) I just LOVE him!! :)


We made it back to my parents about 1:30 am. The kids were asleep....Syd on the couch with my Mom and Dad and Noah in bed. I couldnt wait to lay down and close my eyes. It was exhausting and I didn't even have my kids!!

4 comments:

Cameron said...

Glad you had a great time. It is always nice to get away without the kids. It looks like it was cold and FUN!

Staci said...

I am so jealous! I miss having a day with Jason all to myself :) ... It looks like you had a GREAT time! Its important to get away every once in a while!

supah ~d said...

looked like total fun! steve will be jealous! He wants to go to the pitt wvu game upcomign.. It is so precious the time we get alone. It's really necessary to sustain a feelign of relief and sense of self.. let alone with our significant others. :) Glad you got to do it. :)
d

Mary said...

Fun! I'm glad you finally got to go to a WVU game with pap! He loves those games!!!