Friday, December 5, 2008

Big Bertha and Bubba

Big Bertha and Bubba have come to visit.

Of course they were NOT invited and every time they come they cause NOTHING but pain and embarrassment.

It doesn't matter where we go, I watch peoples' eyes end up directly on them.

People pretend not to notice them, but they do. They act as though they don't see them, as if they are normal, but I know and you know, they are NOTHING but normal. They stick out like a sore thumb.

I have been doing everything possible to get them to leave. I even had Mary Kay come by and show a visit several times a day, and NOTHING.

In fact, they seemed to have multiplied. At first it was just Big Bertha. Then she must have called her Husband, Bubba, who turned out to be larger than she.

I just don't get it. There was nothing to aggravate them. I didn't have tons of chocolate, I didn't make them comfortable, and I as sure as heck kept the area clean, even after they arrived.

The pain is agonizing....and I can't help but continue to pick on them.


They seriously hurt my ego.

I think you know what I am talking about. Meet Big Bertha and Bubba.......







Bubba is on the left and Big Bertha is on the right. They are a nice looking couple huh?

6 comments:

Staci said...

I'm so sorry! I know they HURT! I get terrible lumps and bumps of "cystic acne" ALL the time and they hurt liuke crazy. Even with the meds from my Derm. they still take forever to go away. I hope they vanish soon!

Sara said...

Sorry for your unwelcome visitors. I have a few on my chest that I was just complaining to Staci about a few days ago. Hope they leave soon. :)

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

You know... if you name them, they become part of the family! SO STOP NAMING THEM! You are so funny posting pics and all! NOW THAT'S KEEPING IT REAL!
Oh my! Look what Lisha got for Christmas... her two big friends... Big Bertha and Bubba!

Cameron said...

Ouch they look like they hurt. Try warm compresses to help bring them closer to the surface. I hope they resolve themselves soon.

Mary said...

Dear Daughter, you need to get a life. LOL!!!

Tammi said...

You are to freakin funny!