Saturday, December 6, 2008

I am a Great Aunt....

hypothetically.....


My brother, Mike and his wife Ashley are proud to announce the birth of their grandchildren, Arlo,Trapper, and Remi the Runt. My neice and nephew (Lilly and Avery) had their first litter of puppies. They are the most adorable puppies I have ever laid my eyes on.

They are what you call Jugs (Jack Russel mixed with Pug). Avery and Lilly disappeared for quite sometime into the woods and Lilly came home pregnant. Mike and Ashley say they were on their honeymoon. :)

Here are some pictures of my great nephews and great niece. *Photos taken by Ashley* She seriously needs to get into this photography thing.

Lilly and Remi

Cuddle Time

Welcome Trapper Steele

Welcome Remi Mae


My favorite picture!
Lilly and Trapper

Arlo

6 comments:

Staci said...

AWWWW so sweet! Puppies just warm my heart!

Sara said...

They are SO adorable!

Cameron said...

AWWWWWW I love them. ADORABLE....and you will make a great great aunt....technically speaking. LOL Cary's mom just got a brand new puppy (lab) and she is so adorable too. Cameron loves playing with her until she pushed him down. LOL....hope you can enjoy them. And yes, she should take up photography. She is very good indeed.

Mary said...

Lily is a good mommy to these babies and boy are they loud! They let her know when they are hungry!

lynnskie3 said...

Awww....They are cute! You just better keep your status as 'great-aunt' and not change it to 'mommy'! lol!

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

how cute!!!! thanks for sharing!