Monday, December 1, 2008

Just when you think....

Just when you think they aren't watching.....

While in the bathtub, I look over and spot my 2 1/2 year old daughter with a pair of my underwear on digging underneath the bathroom sink. She pulls out a pad A FREAKING maxi pad....OMG....I can't contain myself from laughing my ass off.........she proceeds to put the pad on her, I mean, my underwear and pulls them up.

She looks over at me, who by the way is covering the mouth trying not to bust, and says, "I be Mommy!"

When was she looking?? When did she pay attention to me doing this?? It has been a month lol! I just can't believe they pay attention to these things....

Note to self: They are ALWAYS watching and listening!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Soooooo funny! They watch us even when we don't realize it. :)

Jen said...

That is too freakin' funny!! Gotta love it!!!

Jen said...

BTW, I LOVE your new layout and pic!!

Staci said...

OMG! I would have peed my pants!!! Too funny!

Cameron said...

That is so flipping funny. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk today. I can't type much. Cameron is beside me in my bed sleeping right now because of his labored breathing and high temp...nothing is bringing it down. I updated My blog on the doctors today. I love your new background and picture. They are getting so big!! Growing up too fast...they are cuties. Well at least when it is closer to Sydney's time, she will be an expert on how to put them in her pants correctly...LOL

PS...Hope you remembered to watch your Samantha Who tonight.

Mary said...

How do you think you learned all that stuff....watching and listening, even when I thought you weren't.
smiles!