Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday's Weigh In

This week I will weigh in on Monday and Friday. Tracy, you are being held accountable for what you said, so you and I honey are weighing in on OUR BLOGS every Friday!! REGARDLESS of what the verdict is :)

So.........


Drum roll please..............brrrrr.........................................


I am DOWN 2 lbs!! WOOWHOO!!!!

I am happy. I still had a sweet tea this week, but only one. I have tried to have some portion control and drinking more water. That is about it for the plan right now. I have to "wean" myself off the fun foods because that is SO hard for me to just go cold turkey on. But 2 pounds is 2 pounds and I am excited. I have oh about........20 more to go. The hardest will be the 10 last ones that I have been struggling with since my son was born in 2003. Thanks for your ongoing support ladies!!

Keep posting your suggestions and ideas for weight loss and control. I love reading about those! They are a huge help!


Update: Thanks to Mary Kay, Big Bertha and Bubba are finally leaving. Their stay was SO unwelcomed. :) I won't post a picure lol I will save you on that one.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!! Great job! I remember what you wrote a few months ago (at least I think it was you) about how 2 pounds equals 8 sticks of butter. So picture that - 8 sticks of 98.6 degree slimy and gloppy butter...gone from yoru body. That's how I look at it!!

You're AWESOME!

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

WAY TO GO!!! I feel ya, Honey! Two pounds is FABULOUS!!!! That is nearly a half a bag of sugar, too! Keep up the great work!
Hilary

Cameron said...

GREAT JOB!!! Keep at it. Baby steps and you will get to where you want to be.

((((HUGS))))

Staci said...

YAY!!!! Keep up the good work! I love when the number goes down, I HATE when the number rises.... It motivates me because I don't want to look like a loser (Well, I guess I kinda do) when I do my weigh in! :)

Sara said...

Awesome news Lisha! Keep it up girl. You CAN do it!!!!!

tracy said...

oh my....that butter scenario really puts into perspective just how much fat is in 2 lbs......great job alicia.....i forgot so i will start today and weight in on Friday....i will drink tons of water to catch up....also we should blog about what we did differently to lose the weight such as snacks and altering of recipes....

tracy said...

p.s. you were supposed to forget about me saying i would join the ban wagon....lol.

Jen said...

COngrats! I need to start but will wait until after the new year!

Mary said...

Ok, I just ate 2 lbs of fudge. I can't have this stuff in my house because I just eat it till it's gone. Way to go kiddo!
I need to get back on my exercise routine. yuck!