Thursday, December 11, 2008

OH let me tell you...

I would be SO embarrassed if you came by my house right now. This is probably the messiest it has been in a VERY long time. Actually, I don't think it has ever been this out of order. It is almost to the point of no return. The last couple days have been difficult to get through. Sydney has been sick with a cold for about a week, you know....the runny nose, coughing, miserable, type. Finally, yesterday morning she woke up at 6 am, held her ear, and said it hurts. I took her to the doctor and she has an ear infection.

Today is MUCH better. After 2 doses of Zinthromax (thank you to our new Walgreens, I only had to wait 15 mins compared to an hour at CVS), she is doing better. I was so scared she would have another febrile seizure. I don't think I can do that again. 5 with Noah and one so far with her. Can't go there....no more.

So, as you can imagine....with my exhaustion and everything sucking the life out of me, my house is SCARY! I almost puked this morning by the sight of the dishes in my sink....I hate dishes in the sink....the germs, bacteria, and crap is magnified and I could hurl. They have to be put in the dishwasher and gone from the sink as soon as they are dirtied. I am working hard people....the kitchen is clean. The laundry is washed, but stacked up to the ceiling UNFOLDED and getting wrinklier (is that a word?) more and more by the second. And guess what people......


I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS!! and I am proud to feel this way.


I am so excited about the upcoming events in my life. The cookie swap, Mom's Night out, going to Pittsburgh, the rest of my Christmas shopping, making gifts for friends, etc. etc. I finally feel like i have SOME energy to get started.


As for the weigh in tomorrow. I am scared....very scared. I checked this morning and I was back up. I just don't get it. My body is WHACKED!! So lots of water and lentil soup today and I will be back on track. Hopefully I will have at least stayed the same. Good luck to the rest of you weighing in :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm coming over to your house right now to take pictures. hehehe :) Just kidding.

Sorry that things are so crazy in your life right now. I hope Sydney is feeling better soon. Let me know how I can help.

Jen said...

I know how you feel. I hope Sydney is feeling better. Ear infections stink.....I'm sorry your week sucks, mine does too!

Staci said...

I'm sorry! I know it stinks when the house is chaotic! You will get there eventually! I am glad Syd is feeling a little better today... Thank goodness she didn't have a seizure... well wishes...

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

Oh my! I hope Syd does feel MUCH better soon! Walgreens here is FANTASTIC, too! You have so many great things to look forward to in the near future! I didn't weigh this week... the cortisone puts my weight out of whack for about a week. I might tomorrow just to see how bad the damage is for sure :).