Sunday, December 14, 2008

Updates

I will quickly say hi :) and welcome back lol

I don't have much time, I am updating my Mom's group blog, my blog that my mom and I keeping up with, and planning a bridal shower, but I wanted to stop by and say keep coming back! lol

Gosh...Edward...I haven't even had time for you.

I have baked 10 dozen cookies, 5 dozen Gobs, and made a created some Christmas gifts.

See my other blog for my Mom's recipe she posted and my creations!

Have a wonderful night!

7 comments:

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

WOW! You have been busy!!!! I enjoyed the recipe your Mom posted on the other site, too... I'm all about the peanut butter and chocolate!
You and Mary have made some beautiful creations, also! I hope you have a GREAT holiday!

Sara said...

The gob was awesome!!! Do you mind sharing the recipe with me? I ate it right after everyone left the cookie swap yesterday.

Lisha said...

Sara, I'd love to share. they are posted on my other blog.
http://ibecamemymother.blogspot.com

YUMMY!

tracy said...

Alicia, where do you get the time to keep up with all these blogs? also your uncle has been baking like crazy and i got on the scale this morning up 2 lbs....back to that water again for our friday weight in.....

Mary said...

Busy, busy, busy. I bet your head is swirling around!
love ya,
mom

Staci said...

Tis the season.... I have been crazy busy too! I'm sorry you haven't had time with Edward... Sunday night the kids were in bed at 7 and I was reading by 8... Today I am on the hunt for the second book. Is it sad I miss him already! lol

tracy said...

Just started the third book today.....i cant believe i totally love this vampire shit!!!