Friday, January 30, 2009

Proud Mama

I am so sorry for the numerous blogs during the past couple days...I am out of control!

Thank you for coming by and commenting even though my ramblings are boring and ordinary, I do appreciate your comments and understanding of my randomness! :)

Noah came home today beaming...he just LOVES school. Getting him up in the morning is not a chore (yet) and I am staying postive on that!! :) He came home with his sight words list today and he knew that if he got a 100% he would get to go to the store and pick out a Star Wars figure.

Here is my boy beaming with pride...look at his face...and sorry peeps...no flashes of Hubby in the tub this time!! Ta he he he.....


video

8 comments:

Mary said...

That's my boy! Congratulations Noah, you're so smart! Love you always...mimi

Jen said...

Alright Noah!!!!! Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!! I know you are one proud mama Lisha!! Yay!!

Sara said...

Way to go Noah! Have fun picking out your new toy.

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

That will be one well deserved toy! Awesome job!!!

Lisha said...

Thanks guys! He is still walking proud today!! :)

And Syd is feeling a little better. She slept all night with no fever...hopefully today goes well!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Noah. You're just as smart as your Daddy!!!

Sherry (Mrs. Trail)

Cameron said...

AWESOME JOB, NOAH! I am so proud of you as is your family. For a second, I thought Shane wrote the anonymous comment. LOL I didn't see the signature. HEHEHEH ENJOY YOUR NEW TOY!!!! Cameron can't wait to see you at the Valentine's Day party.

Love you!

Staci said...

I love those happy / proud moments! Nothing beats them! YAY noah!