Monday, January 19, 2009

SNOW SNOW SNOW

I couldn't believe it!!

It actually started to snow today!! We got a couple inches and we couldn't have been happier!

And the weather people didn't even predict it for us.....that is believable!!

The kids had fun outside.....and my lips got chapped.






Check it out....I caught a snowflake falling in front of Noah's face lol lol.....oh well.....still cute!











PS: I posted the Bridal shower on my other blog: http://ibecamemymother.blogspot.com
Check her out :)

6 comments:

Staci said...

They look like they were having fun! My guys were having a great time. They both made their very first snow angels! It was nice to get some white stuff, but now I am ready for spring! :)

Sara said...

I'm glad your kids enjoyed the snow. This snow is particularly beautiful.

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

so cute!!!!!! wasn't the snow great?!

AmberP said...

Yay for the snow!
Well we have foot upon foot here where I live, but it's still fun.
And omgosh - your children are stinkin' cute!

Johnnie Avocado said...

snow is so much fun! ...you need a big hill!

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

I love Sydneys jacket and hat!