Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunday's Weigh In

Well Well Well....I am happy to announce that I have had a Fabulous weekend!! Very fast... but very fabulous. I threw the bridal shower for my good friend on Saturday. It was a hit...I will post some pictures on my other blog once i get my NEW computer...yes I said NEW computer loaded up with my digital camera software. It went so well and I am very proud to say that I can throw a pretty nice bridal shower :) A big THANK YOU goes to the girls who helped me get that shower running...without you it wouldn't have been such a success!!

Hubby and I took the kids to Red Lobster on Friday night along with our friend (whom I threw the shower for). I chose the best items from the menu that I could and made good choices...well except for the 3 biscuits lol. I had the wood-grilled salmon and grilled shrimp and a salad with red wine vingerette. DELICIOUS!! okay I will stop rubbing it in lol....

Then Saturday I ate like a pig at the shower but avoided food all day till the shower!! And DRUMROLLL............




I LOST 2 lbs this week!! TOTAL OF 4 lbs!!! WOOHOO!!!



Thank you Thank you Thank you *bowing* lol


Well off to get groceries, a router for my new laptop, and do laundry...fun times right??

9 comments:

the Gator Mom said...

congrats on the 2 pounds, I need to start working on that...and you did way better than me, when I go to Red Lobster I have no control

Cameron said...

Great job on your choices and the weight loss. You go, girl! I am super excited you got a new computer!!!! Did you say laptop? You will love it! I love the one I have so much cause I can do work from bed or the comfy chair, etc. And it won't be slow for your anymore. Be careful driving in this snow that I did not know we were getting. Get your groceries and get the heck home.

Miss you tons too!!!! Thanks for comment on Cameron's blog.

Staci said...

CONGRATS on the 2 pounds! YAy!!!!! I'm glad your shower went well, can't wait to see the pictures...

Mary said...

Way to go!!! That is exciting. I hope I do well on my very first weigh-in which is Wednesday. I have been doing some exercising but I am going to get more serious about it. You motivate me!
love you,
mom

the Gator Mom said...

I tagged you today!! Check out my blog.

Liz said...

Awesome!! Great job =)

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

WOW! Congrats all the way 'round!
I'm so proud of you and your weight loss!!! You rock and you will be soooo hot at the pool this Summer :).
AND... WOOOO HOOO on the new computer!

Sara said...

Congrats on all of your exciting news! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from the shower. Stay warm! :)

Johnnie Avocado said...

Wow...that's pretty awesome...keep up the awesome work!