Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday's Weign In

Life is sweet.

The sun is shining.
My house is clean.
Groceries for the week are bought.
Kids are playing nicely together in the basement.
Hubby is home for the WHOLE day.
I got to see Amy's new baby....I stalked her out the window as she pulled in the driveway. She is sweet and perfect.
Laundry is caught up.
And I weighed in this morning.







I am DOWN one pound!!! Not bad for having some cravings this week....like a half a bag of Valentine heart candy. :) Exercising at home with the videos has changed my body significantly. After 3 weeks, I am more flexible, my balance has improved, I am stronger, I have more energy, I feel better, and best of all I am losing.

Total of 5 lbs in 3 weeks. Slow but steady :)

Right now I am praying for the snow storm to give us some accumulating snow on Tuesday-Thursday.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Ummm... why are we praying for more snow?!?

Lisha said...

LOL,because that means that my kids will be home and i won't have to function :) I like having a day off just to lay around and play with my kids :)

Courtney said...

YOU ROCK!! You don't live up here...we have had more snow than you...times a bazillion. I want it to go away. FOREVER!

Sara said...

Way to go, Lisha!

Cameron said...

AWESOME JOB!!!! I can't wait to see the baby this evening. I would have stalked her too. (= See you soon.

Mary said...

You need to print this post and everytime you try to quit exercising, read this!!! Way to go!
There is nothing like a new baby to hold even if you have to give her back.