Friday, January 23, 2009

Tension and how I deal

Okay, so tonight is my fourth night of working online and also watching after my kids at the same time while Hubby coaches and plays poker. And he started to FINALLY stress about the messy house TONIGHT because all week he didn't care since my hands have been a little full.

While talking to my friend Mary, I realized that my Hubby just needs to get laid, and tonight it WONT be happening....for...in better terms....my monthly friend is visiting (Flo). So, I am about this close.................to hiring a hooker so he will just RELAX!!

Good night to all and I hope you have a STRESS-LESS weekend!

10 comments:

Cameron said...

For the record, I am NOT the one that came up with that realization!!!! But, glad you are holding off and just resting. You need it, the week has been a BUSY one.

Lisha said...

Nope that was ALL me lol...but since you were the first to hear it lol lol....you know any?? hehehe It HAS been a busy week!

Cameron said...

Hmm, Hooker Dr.???

Lisha said...

ROFLMFAO!! OMG you got me there.. however the biggest hooker moved out...so hm......who is next in line??

Cameron said...

No, she comes back to the bus stop...hit her up for her help then. LOL

Lisha said...

EWWW LMAO...she has too much baggage. CHUCKLE...I need someone REALLY UGLY that he won't want to keep hahahahaha

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

lmao i nearly peed my pants!

Staci said...

Thanks for making me lol during this long ass drive! RELAX you deserve it!
Ps I am riding the same crimsom wave...ugh :(

Lisha said...

OMG :O) I am so glad I could make you guys chuckle....this marriage thing is hard!!

Johnnie Avocado said...

All I can say if, ladies, sometime when your on the monthly, maybe she doesn't have to get involved. Guys like plenty of other stuff to. Experiment, it might be fun!