Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What a slacker!

I have been slacking since the holidays. I am still exhausted. I thought the change in diet would help, but the lack of caffeine is taking a negative effect on my ability to function. I think I need to go into rehab.

Yesterday was a blessing from God above.

I was so tired and when Hubby told me school was delayed and a got a text from my friend Jamie (I babysit her daughter)...I snoozed back to sleep cuddling up beside Noah. I slept till 8:00 when Jamie text me again to let me know that it was now closed. So, I again drift back to sleep with Noah now next to me watching cartoons. I didn't get up till 10:00 when I realized that Sydney was still asleep and I had to get her up as well. I was so lazy....but I needed it. I have been fighting a cold for at least a week now with coughing fits and on and off sore throats. Thank Goodness I got some rest.

Now it was VERY hard to get up this morning at 6:15 to pack lunches and start my day. WHEW! I hope for more snow days soon...life is good when there are snow days. I love them.

Other than that, life is pretty boring. I have NOTHING to blog about except maybe the random messes my house takes on, my 2 days of exercising and having problems sitting on the pot b/c my thighs THROB, or maybe about going to Petco and spending more money on dog shampoo than I do on myself. I live a boring life. I need to do something EXCITING!

Off to make lunch for the 3 girls!! Give me something to blog about people!! Whatcha wanna know???

8 comments:

Staci said...

I've been wondering where you've been... Not much blog fodder on my end but I tend to ramble many of my boring musings... it is what it is I guess... :) So please inform me, whatcha doing to get that burn in your thighs? I need to get some of that because mine are flabby lumps of cottage cheese! Please share! :)

Staci said...

Maybe I should read more... is this from the shred thing on comcast? I am checking that out at naptime...

Johnnie Avocado said...

I think you should give your leg muscles a break, you shouldn't hurt every day, because the muscles never have time to regenerate. I can't believe your kids would sleep that late. Frado get's up at 6 a.m. like clock work, every morning. When do they start sleeping in longer?

Sara said...

Welcome back! I've missed reading your blog. I'm glad you enjoyed a lazy day yesterday. I did the same thing and never even left the house. It was SO nice to stay home and cuddle with Aiden.

Mary said...

I'm slacking too. I get home from work and sit and watch tv. I can't get motivated. Maybe it's the let-down from Christmas. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's that I have nothing to look forward to right now. Maybe I should just do SOMETHING.
mom

Lisha said...

You are right Johnnie Avocado...I gave it a day break and my thighs felt a little better and when I did it the next day I did less squats...frankly I could barely bend lol.

It is a MUST try video though!!

Mom...you gotta get on it!! :) You don't want me passing you my fat jeans lol lol....

Sara...glad you got to cuddle with Aiden. We all need days like that! :) Thanks for your great money saving tips! I have been printing and signing up for the free samples!

tracy said...

alicia, i also am just being able to sit on the toilet....i have been silently cursing you....but i am glad that i started exercsing again....and i cooked two different new meals this week from weight watchers both having the approval from your lovely uncle. I'm also doing a couch to 5 k....interested?

MsPulp said...

Compared to your Christmas posts, it sounds like you are overdue for a little boredom.
I don't like those days at all but am having one myself, today. I've built lots of Lego things, etc. Just coast thru the rest of the week and start again on Monday!