Friday, January 16, 2009

You've been Tagged

Okay....Thanks Staci...I will get you back my pretty......


Here are the rules:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes; DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instructions with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this..


and here is my CRAPPY picture!!



Who I am tagging...hopefully I dont repeat anyone from Stacis....i can't remember

1. Debby

2. Courtney

3. My mom

4. Tracy

5. Amy

6. Liz

7. Gorgeous Mommy

8. Ms Pulp

9. Tammi

10. The Fryor Clan

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Ummmm...here's my problem...I don't have 10 people to tag. Poor me :(

Staci said...

You look cute... all cheerful... :)

Sara said...

You look great Lisha! :)

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

How come you still look good in a "crappy picture"? Not fair! You've lost weight!

Cameron said...

You are too funny. You look GREAT! Hope you had a good day/night!

supah ~d said...

YOU SUCK. LOL


I cannot possibly post right now what i look like.. was 7th grade not enough torture??? lol

you look fantabulous
d

Mary said...

Jeez, If I look as good as you do I wouldn't mind doing it...but.....
Your mom :)

MsPulp said...

OMG! You look just like my sister-in-law! I just can't get over it! She's very cute, btw;-)
I don't have enough people to tag. My mom is two of my followers and doesn't even write a blog.
So sad...NOT!

Lisha said...

YOU GUYS SUCK!!! lol