Thursday, February 5, 2009

5 Chip Cookies

Make sure you check out the Raisin Bran Muffins my mother posted below...don't miss that one! They are much healthier that what I am about to post....

I am sitting here craving something sweet, when I came upon a woman pmsing's dream food.

They are called 5 Chip Cookies. Yeah I will be making these...but not tonight. I am going with Banana Bread.....Still bad bad bad, but I NEED something sweet and homemade :)

If you try these come back and comment what you thought!

Five Chip Cookies
1 c. butter or margarine, softened
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 c. granulated sugar
2/3 c. packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 c. old-fashioned oats
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 c. EACH milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, vanilla chips and butterscotch chips
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake @ 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2-3 minutes on baking sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes about 4 1/2 dozen.

No comments: