Thursday, February 26, 2009

An award? I'd like to thank my Mom, God....


And you Jen!! For an award!! I will gladly accept and follow along....


For I have NOTHING else to blog about! lol
Here are the rules:

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

7 Things I am Loving...

1. My family more than life itself.
2. Quality time with my children...just laughing and being silly.
3. Reading a good book by the ocean
4. Y&R, Gossip Girl, Greys, and Lost
5. Scrapbooking with friends
6. My laptop...love sitting in bed blogging
7. Spending time with just hubby cuddling on the couch.

I nominate:
1. Mary
2. My mom Mary at Ideally Me
3. Debby at Adventures of a Supah Mommy
4. Gorgeous Mommy at Is this what you do all day?
5. Courtney at Mommy Forum
6. Ms Pulp at MsPulp's Bla, Bla, Blah Blog.
7. Liz at Mommy Time

11 comments:

Liz said...

It's an honor just to be nominated!! I LOVE Gossip Girl and I don't know anyone who watches it! I'm in the process of catching up on Season one right now! I promise to blog soon. Lots going on here. My Niece was born this morning and died a few hours later so it has been crazy. So I will update on my blog soon I promise!!

Jen said...

I am da best, aren't I? lol!!!

Cameron said...

How sweet of you. Thank you. I will work on this Friday sometime.

Sara said...

Congrats on your award! Did you prepare your acceptance speech in advance or wing it? hehehe :)

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

CUTE... i HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU LINKED PEOPLE THOUGH WITH THEIR NAME... YOU NEED TO GIVE ME A LESSON LMAO.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Congrats!

Lisha said...

Liz, I LOVE Gossip Girl! It is SO GOOD!! Yeah not too many people I know watch it or "admit" that they do lol. I am sorry to hear about your niece. God bless your family. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them.
Jen you are da best!! :)
Sara...I winged that speech lol lol quite inspiring huh? hehehehe
mary, you better get on that or I will come over there on LaCosta and beat you down lol
Fryor Clan I am heading over to your blog to give you a lesson :)
and thank you thank you thank you Evil Twin's Wife. I am so proud :)

Jen said...

Since you admitted that I AM da best, I left you another award!

skywind said...

My favorite are my wife and daughter, the mother is also my love. The father also is.

http://eyesinkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/
http://fymtyh.blogspot.com/

Staci said...

I heart GG! Congrats!

Good Gals Inc said...

Congrats!!! Love Gossip Girl!!!