Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Before heading to bed....

I wanted to give you guys an update on the talk.....

Hubby and I laid there on Valentine's Day night and talked. At first he was very much on board with trying for our 3rd and final baby, but after a couple days of contemplating, he changed his mind.

We both have our own "plans" so what we decided to compromise on is:

It is God's plan. So, I am going off the pill and whatever happens happens. Then we will go from there. I am happy with this plan because my daughter was conceived this way :) So I have confidence that it won't be long.

Again, why am I trying to lose weight?? Oh that is right...to increase my chances of getting pregnant! I am so happy to have you guys along with my might happen or might not happen journey!

After this week of pmsing, Aunt Flo visiting, I will be off the birth control pill!! WOOHOO!!! So, I will starve myself and sweat my chunk off just to add it back on.

Off to bed. I am tired and worn out from trying to catch up with the housework.

Till morning....

13 comments:

Staci said...

i am excited for you!!! what a great new journey you are embarking on! keep us updated!

Mama Krit said...

Yea!!
But don't starve yourself too much, you need to make sure you're healthy or the baby!

Kristie R said...

praying everything works out the way you want it

Liz said...

How exciting! Good luck with everything!

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

I hope life takes the direction you want. Now, take that folic acid! :)

Cameron said...

Saying a prayer that God grants you what you most desire.

Casey (EcOnomical Mom) said...

Congrats. I wish you well!

Lisha said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet wishes and prayers. Now it's time to get my freak on LMAO NOT! (Sorry Mom) :)

Sara said...

Good luck! :)

Jen said...

Good luck!!! I'm excited for you!

Staci said...

your it

Courtney said...

I'm very excited for you! Start taking those vitamins NOW!!

MsPulp said...

Horray for you! Geez, I take a few days off and I miss so much!
...(Barry White fades in)...Let's get it on...