Monday, February 2, 2009

Cuddle time

So, I skipped my usual exercise time at 3:1o just to cuddle with my daugther. I kept her up a little longer from her nap just to sit on the couch, cuddle, and read books. I just squeezed her and loved her.....


I needed it and she needed it.


Right after I put her down for a nap, I went through my emails and read over some blogs that I follow and read *THIS*.



I just wanted to go wake her up and squeeze her harder and when Noah got home I hugged him tightly.

God has his ways, but sometimes it is so hard not to question Him. There is a reason for everything. We have to trust in Him.

Even though I don't know her in the "real" world, my heart is mourning for her loss. She and her child are in my thoughts and prayers.

6 comments:

Liz said...

That is so incredibly sad. Brought tears to my eyes. Definitely makes you hold onto your kids a little tighter.

Staci said...

I read about this earlier... Cynthiaa has been in my thoughts all day. Why do things like that happen? It breaks my heart into a million pieces. :(

Cameron said...

Lisha,
I was shocked when I clicked on the "here" link. I had just personally emailed her regarding her blog about the circumsision and to be sure to ask the doctor for a special medicine for Aiden. And she was going to put the football painted on her belly for yesterday. I am so sad for her. My heart breaks. Life is just not fair. I am praying so hard for her, Aiden, and her family. It definitely makes you hug tighter, longer, and value every single second.

Lisha said...

I just can't imagine what she is going through. Losing one of my children, before, now or later is one of my WORST fears I think about on a daily basis. God is holding that baby just as close as the mom is.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Stories like that always break my heart. As you know, my baby turned three today and I got lots of cuddle time with her. I'll give her extra kisses tomorrow. I'm so sorry to hear about Cynthiaa and Aiden.

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

Lisha,
Thank you for sharing this with us... it sometimes takes things like this to put life back into perspective. I really appreciate your post... in tragedy there is light and it is so hard to see that when you are in the midst of pain...