Monday, February 9, 2009

Favorite Things Swap....

This was SO much fun and I will have to do it again soon! I am actually going to get my Mom's group involved in one for Spring because it was so much fun to shop for someone else for no reason at all!

I did a Favorite Things Swap through Sarah at It might seem crazy but we call it Life. My partner's name is named Kirby over at Good Gals Inc. She has an amazing little business and if you are looking for something to spice up your love life, get a love life, or for Valentine's Day, go there and order from her....
So, the UPS man showed up today. In fact, he was quite hot....so thank you Kirby for sending some eye candy my way lol. Maybe I could have taken him up on my little ordeal......*sneaky grin*

The package came....she spoiled me with air mail and I jipped her with ground shipping. So she won't get hers till Thursday at the latest. I feel SO terrible...I am SO sorry girl!

Here's the package....If I had more time I would have grabbed the camera for a pic of the UPS guy *did I mention him again out loud? So sorry*



I couldn't wait to rip into it!! What did she have for me?? What could this girly girl living in LA send a lonely, cooped up mother of 2?? Well, let me show you!!

Yummy smelling candle...very classy looking :)




Glass dish...Gorgeous!

This is the box of goodies!

Love the nail polish...I was desperate for a new color and this one is so me! She even sent me Burts Bee the same shade I am about out of!! I LOVE THAT STUFF!!



This is from her business..so order up ladies...or gentleman for your ladies....Good Gals Inc.
This will be my surprise for hubby for V-day!! lol..he won't know what hit him...HOUSEWIFE GONE WILD!! :)

Thank you so much Kirby! I hope you are not disappointed in what I sent!

7 comments:

Good Gals Inc said...

I am so excited you love the items!!!!! And you should totally become a housewife gone wild!!!!!

Sara said...

Sounds like lots of fun! She sent you some awesome things. I'm sure your hubby will want you to receive packages from her on a regular basis. hehehe :)

Staci said...

I think this sounded like so much fun and if we hadn't gone away I would have joined in! You got a fab package! I love getting things in the mail! Too fun and this girl will be in next time fo show!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

That's so neat. I love everything you got in your fun box. :-)

MsPulp said...

That's so cool - I've never heard of this. Who started it and how?

Jen said...

I wanted to do this too but never got around to it!! Great stuff!!

Mary said...

Cool Stuff!