Monday, February 23, 2009

I have your things...

sorry... Pictures, Images and Photos



I have your things and I am very aware of it. I am so sorry. I really really am.
I just have my mind full of "things" to do and I just can't seem to catch up. I feel terrible that I have borrowed your things and haven't returned them yet. I have no excuses....I am ashamed *head hanging low*.
I apologize and I will return them. I promise.
This is my solemn vow that I will get your things back.

Why do I do this?? I should put a huge post-it note on my forehead that reads...."DO NOT LET ME BORROW!"

So here is my list and I am ashamed to type it.

Mom: I have a couple of your books. I am so sorry. I still have them b/c the only reading I do right now is blogs, email, and children's books. I hold onto them because I HOPE to read them soon.

Hilary: See the reason above for Mom. I think I counted right. I have 2 of yours. I meant to give them back to you before you left, but it never happened. At least I remembered to pay you for the Father's Day cookie! WHEW! lol.

Amy: I have your Jeff Duhnam videos in my living room basket. We have watched one of them so I should at least give you that one back :)

Julie: You just let us borrow Toy Story DVD and now I feel bad because look at this list. The only thing good for you is that it will remain in my car DVD player till I come back and visit. It will be right there in my car for you since we never watch much in the house!

Kelli: I still have your Rhyming puzzle you let me borrow for Noah. He can rhyme now so I should return that to you. My goal is to get off here and get it with Sara' stuff so when you pick her up..it's all yours :) thank you by the way lol.

I think that is about it...but I could be wrong. If I borrowed something let me know. I don't mean to do it. I really don't. :( I am so sorry.

8 comments:

Jen said...

I'm bad about returning things to people too! A friend of mine keeps asking for her childs dvd back and I keep forgetting....

Staci said...

I have a LONG list just like that... I am bad. Its really bad when I can't remeber what belongs to who!

supah ~d said...

Dude,
I lent you 76,568.00 a few years back. With the state of the economy and my budget: I'll be needing that back.
PRONTO

:)

lmao

d

Lisha said...

So glad I am not alone! Debby not quite that much but I do have some dresses in my closet that are yours and one book I just remembered! i will have to update this blog LMAO!

Those dresses are probably antique now as long as I have had them! They might be worth 76,568.oo LOL

Three Prince Designs said...

I try not to borrow things- because I will never remember to give it back!

Sara said...

This post made me giggle. I have a plastic container that needs returned to Staci. Thanks for the reminder!

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

Please... no stress... pass them along. I still have two books of Mary's and need to mail other stuff to her as well. Seems as though I am in the same boat. And... Debby... when Lisha pays you back... could I borrow some of THAT? :)

Mary said...

Lol...just hold onto the books till you read them. If I'm dead and gone, give them to the kids to read! Have a good day!
mom