BUT creative ideas on how to convince my husband that now is the best time to get pregnant. I don't have to convince him that we should have three, because he already is on the same page with me on that. I just need him to see that it is time.
Most of you know how much we really want a third child and how much I have the desire to start. DO NOT TELL HIM (for those of you who see/talk to him)!
I am trying to convince him. I refuse to trick him into it or do it without his permission, but want him to see how the timing is right.
Here are the details:
- I have a 5 year old who will turn 6 in April.
- I have a 2 year old who will turn 3 in May.
- I want to go back to work, but hubby wants me home another year with our daughter.
- I worry about the economy and getting a job. He knows that people will always need services like babysitting, so I can continue to do that to make some extra money to pay the bills.
- He wants me to go back to work in 2 years and take off one year with the baby...so work 2009 stay home, work school year of 2010-2111 get pregnant and stay home one year with the baby when she is born. Then go back to work.
- I am thinking....get pregnant now and have the baby and stay home 2 years and go back to work for good...no more taking off. To me, that makes more sense. But I need to convince him of that.
How do I do that?? He is a planner. HELP!!
Should I convince the kids first and have them talk about it a lot??
Draw up a 5 year plan?
Make a financial chart?
Do I promise that we can make the baby's sex a surprise like he wants and promise he can name he/she?