Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm it and now you are too!



This is my son Noah when he was 18 months old (he is now 5 1/2). He got this cowboy hat and would wear it around the house forever, but never on top of his head. No, he was too cool for that! lol. This is one of my most favorite pictures of him too! Glad I got to share it! :)

I'm it!! And you are in a minute!! Staci tagged me for this game and since I have nothing else to blog about, this will be perfect! :) And I made my own game...I will post it in later.

Here are the RULES:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it


You're It:
1. Mom
2. Mary
3. Courtney
4. Tracy
5. Liz
6. MsPulp

9 comments:

Staci said...

OMG!!! He has changed soooo much!!!! Too cute and thanks for playing along!

Courtney said...

TOO FREEKIN CUTE!!!

tracy said...

oh....he is so small....love his checks....thank god i didn't know you then because us italians.....like to bite cheeks.....

Liz said...

What a cutie! Love the hat!!

Mama Krit said...

What a cute idea! Love the picture. Isn't it funny how they always have that one favorite thing that goes everywhere?

MsPulp said...

Oh! so glad I finally checked in, you gave me the perfect out I needed to update my blog. Here goes...
Awww, he is so cute. He's my oldest daughter's age, too!

Cameron said...

Super cute. I promise I will do this picture thing when I can. Thanks for putting me on the list.

supah ~d said...

wtf
no tag??

pshhht ca.

lol

supah ~d said...

wtf
no tag??

pshhht ca.

lol