Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last night...

I can't even focus long enough to type so all I gotta say is I have a HUGE hangover headache!
The world was spinning when I closed my eyes at 2:30...must have been those shots :)

And I was still wasted at 6:00 when I got up to pee.

WHEW!! I will post pictures (non-incriminating) ones later. Keep posted.

Seriously girls....THANK ou for a wonderful night of laughs, tears, and fun. It was FABULOUS!

Okay off to get ready for my company who will be here at 1:00!

9 comments:

Kristie R said...

sounds like an interesting night

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Might I recommend Alka Seltzer and then try to rest for a bit afterward. Works like a charm. I don't know how I know all this stuff!

Mary said...

Company...i'm not coming down!

Staci said...

so so so so so much fun!

Cameron said...

Second Staci's comment. (= Enjoy your friends.

Jen said...

LOADS of fun! Those shots kicked my ass..... :)

Sara said...

I had a great time too! :)

Jen said...

I have pictures too! I'll email them to you!

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

gotta love those hangovers. best cure for a hangover is drink another one lmao. It sounds like you had a great night. good for you!