I have these thoughts....
sometimes dirty little thoughts...
but besides those...
I have thoughts that I am forgetting something...like.....
Did I forget to pay someone back?
Did I tell someone I would do something and didn't? (This happens to me all the time)
Did I make an appointment and not go?
Did I ever take back those majorly overdue library books?
Where did I put that something rather that I put in a safe spot?
Did I miss someone's birthday? (This happens a lot as well, sorry people)
What was I supposed to remember to get while at the store? You know the thing I kept telling myself I'd remember and didn't write down...
Are the papers Noah needed signed, signed and sent back to school?
Did I DVR all my shows for the week?
You know those questions....well they run through my head all day long.
I remember the days where all I had to remember was go to class, come home, study, go to class, come home, study....gosh the college years were easy.
I know it isn't old age....there is no excuse for this 31 year old brain but that I have TOO much to try to remember. So I forget...I forget a lot actually.
So if I forget to do something, please PLEASE do not hesitate to tell me if you remember *sarcasm chuckle* cuz I would feel terrible if I remember 3 months later when I am driving down the road and have a brain fart....so tell me okay??
As for things I haven't forgotten and are getting too are as follows:
- EVITES for MNO and for Scrapbooking Nite for the Mom's group
- Make goody bags for Hubby's students, Noah's classmates, and for the V-day party
- Finish Noah's gifts for his teachers for V-day
- Schedule a hair appointment and Picture appointment as soon as B-ball is over
- Get things for the Bachelorette party I am going to Saturday night
- Oh darn...I can't remember anymore at the moment.....I am sure my brain will relapse and I will remember something else later.
As for the memory, NO I do NOT need an herbal remedies or special brain vitamins....I have had enough advice on that...
what I need is......