Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Memory Loss...



I have these thoughts....

sometimes dirty little thoughts...





but besides those...





I have thoughts that I am forgetting something...like.....





Did I forget to pay someone back?


Did I tell someone I would do something and didn't? (This happens to me all the time)
Did I make an appointment and not go?
Did I ever take back those majorly overdue library books?
Where did I put that something rather that I put in a safe spot?
Did I miss someone's birthday? (This happens a lot as well, sorry people)
What was I supposed to remember to get while at the store? You know the thing I kept telling myself I'd remember and didn't write down...
Are the papers Noah needed signed, signed and sent back to school?
Did I DVR all my shows for the week?








You know those questions....well they run through my head all day long.





I remember the days where all I had to remember was go to class, come home, study, go to class, come home, study....gosh the college years were easy.





I know it isn't old age....there is no excuse for this 31 year old brain but that I have TOO much to try to remember. So I forget...I forget a lot actually.





So if I forget to do something, please PLEASE do not hesitate to tell me if you remember *sarcasm chuckle* cuz I would feel terrible if I remember 3 months later when I am driving down the road and have a brain fart....so tell me okay??





As for things I haven't forgotten and are getting too are as follows:



  • EVITES for MNO and for Scrapbooking Nite for the Mom's group
  • Make goody bags for Hubby's students, Noah's classmates, and for the V-day party
  • Finish Noah's gifts for his teachers for V-day
  • Schedule a hair appointment and Picture appointment as soon as B-ball is over
  • Get things for the Bachelorette party I am going to Saturday night
  • Oh darn...I can't remember anymore at the moment.....I am sure my brain will relapse and I will remember something else later.


As for the memory, NO I do NOT need an herbal remedies or special brain vitamins....I have had enough advice on that...





what I need is......











A VACATION!!!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

ME TOO!! I need a vacation in the worst way...

Mary said...

Vacation, did I hear you right...when are we going?

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Moms never really get a vacation. Learn to live with the mental mess! LOL. I'm even worse - I have to remind myself everyday, all day, "Ok, today is Tuesday." or whatever day it is! Pathetic. :-)

MsPulp said...

It's not old age it's motherhood, and apparently a too long *to-do* list. You forgot the one where you walk into a room, full speed ahead and just as you enter the doorway you completely forgot why you went in in the first place.
I know that must happen, right?
P.S. I have been reading, just too busy to comment - I'm working on valentine's projects too! :-)

Sara said...

Life is overwhelming, isn't it? I am always writing things down so I don't forget them. Often times I misplace my lists and spend way too long searching for them.

Casey said...

Are you my long lost twin?!?

Lisha said...

Mom I am ready! Let's head to NY and pick up Courtney!! :)

The rest of you...I am very much the same with the lists...I make them and lose them, I do whats on them and forget to write down the things I really need to do because I get caught up following the list, and Casey...i always did like you....Mom...does Dad have another daughter out there??

OH BOY...now if that won't start some Everett rumors LMAO...gotta love those small towns hehehehehe

Ms Pulp, I hope you post those Valentine's Day projects! I love to see other people's ideas! I will be posting...once I get them done! lol

Thanks ladies for the encouraging comments :)

tracy said...

hey lishia.....i have to argue....id trade with you anyday....the college years are not easy at all....lo...expecially when you do it at too old of an age....lol