Thursday, February 5, 2009

My daughter is....

My daughter is everything I am and everything I am not.
She is silly and finds the funny in everything (just like me), she likes to play babies, dollhouse, and Barbies (just like me), she looks just like me, she is whiny (just like me), loves her bath time (like me), she loves to sleep (just like me), .....
But she is such a girly girl...and I am SO not....

She wants her nails painted, hates having food touch her hands, anything that looks dirty is Ucky, calls herself a princess, dances around, sings at the top of her lungs, loves shoes and dressup, when reading a book she's rather discuss the pretty dress on the girl instead of what color it is or how many of something is on the page....
She is ALL girl!

I just ADORE her for being everything I am and everything I am not. Sometimes I can't stop watching her...she amazes me.



Hubby and I were catching up on our DVRed shows and this is what Sydney did to entertain herself. She lined up her babies on the fireplace and sat and read them a book.


While going through pictures I found this....looks like my little girl got my camera and was taking pictures of herself. We had the NoahCam...heres the SydCam :)

5 comments:

Cameron said...

Two peas in a pod. (= Cameron must have taught her how to take pictures. I remember when he did that to me and shocked me while uploading them. HEHEHE Wait till she asks the things that Cameron did over on my Mary blog. You will laugh. Did Noah do this????

Staci said...

sh is so sweet!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

What a cutie. She sounds a lot like my little princess.

Mary said...

You used to line up your dolls on the bed and play school!
Love it!
mom

Johnnie Avocado said...

I feel so similar about Frodo. He makes me be a kid again! You guys sound like a pair!