Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Noah's first dance



Today was Noah's first school dance. The PTA at his school threw a Sock Hop for the school and today was the kindergarten and first grade. I signed up to chaperone and when I arrived at the school and he saw me. He had a cute little closed mouth smile on his face. You could tell he just wanted big hugs and kisses but knew he had to stay in line.

I stayed back and watched him with his friends. He and his buddy Logan stuck together and both of them were "too cool" to dance like the others. They stood there like the cool guys! He cracked me up. He perked up a bit after he had a bag of cheesies and a water. I enjoyed being with him in the school function. I miss being in the schools and am always happy to have an excuse to get in there!

This is what Noah did the entire 20 minutes of dance.....too cool too cool.

video

8 comments:

Sara said...

I love the video! I never danced either. I'm sure you had a blast at the dance too. :)

Courtney said...

OMG. That is too adorable! He's such a handsome dude.

Mary said...

He knew you had the video camera. He didn't want to incriminate himself. Evidence mom evidence. He is cool!
I love you Noah!
mimi

Staci said...

lol! too cute! I look forward to those days!

Casey (EcOnomical Mom) said...

Just like his daddy.

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

how cute!!! i am not anticipating those days.

tracy said...

love the pic of noah...did you pet gel in is hair....love it!

Jen said...

McKenna wanted no parts of the sock hop this year :(

I gave you an award on my blog!