Sunday, February 8, 2009

Recooperating....

Wow! What a night!

Let me put it this way. I never thought that it would be that difficult for a 31 year old of 2 children to make it all night at the bar! I was falling asleep sitting at the second bar!

The night began fine. I am a very outgoing person, but when it comes to doing things that I normally don't do, I get very uncomfortable. I'm the one who sits back and observes in a new situation. I find my place and typically fall right into place, however....Saturday night I struggled finding my place.

What I would have given to be able to have a few drinks last night! I was getting emotional over the whole thing...just didn't feel like I fit in anymore. Like I am the woman who sits and finds pleasure talking about my kids, arts and crafts, and whats for dinner. So, after talking to my friend Mary and taking one shot to calm the nerves, I felt much better. I calmed down and the excitment began.......


The festivities began at a friend's house where there was drinks, beer, snacks, and live entertainment...













Now for the live entertainment...I will pick a decent picture for the virgin eyes (like I was till I was tragically corrupted at this bachelorette party).



PREPARE YOUR EYES.....







Oh I have much MUCH worse than this, but I won't share via this blog lol. But let me just say that I saw parts of the man that I wished I NEVER EVER saw!

Then I got drive 15 intoxicated women in a 15 passenger van to two different bars!! I needed a chain for all the women to hold on too (like Jon & Kate Plus 8)! They were everywhere in the bar and trying to get them rounded up to head to the second bar was quite the task. After doing a head count, double checking the tables (just like with my kids lol), and making sure we had everyone, we headed out.

I drove the biggest ass van I have ever driven. I swear I needed a CDL for that thing! Driving was fine, but backing up and parking was quite the chore. And the fact that they all trusted me to drive!!

The night was very much like having children. I had to remind them to use their manners, get their things when we left, helped them in the bathroom, and made sure they didn't get lost.

However, thank God they are pretty responsible women because I didn't have to deal with vomit and them taking off their clothes!

The night was fun until we hit the second bar. It is a local one here and it SCARES me when I am in there! Actually, most of the bars scare me, but this one in particular. So, I fell asleep against the wall for several minutes till I was woken up!

Needless to say, I got home at 4 in the morning! Hubby was wonderful! He let me sleep in till I was ready to get up. He made me breakfast in bed and helped me with the house today. He is awesome!!



BTW: Rough week, but I moved up to Level 2 with Jillian and am doing great! But...I am up .5 lbs!! :( Oh well....I will have a good week, so I will make up for it! :)

5 comments:

Staci said...

I lol when I saw the cake! It sounds like you had fun! One of my bff's bachlorette parties had a stripper and it CRACKED me up! I don't think I EVER laughed so hard in my life! Love the suck for a buck! Glad hubby let you rest! :)

Cameron said...

Oh sure, don't scar your blog readers, just ME!!! I will vouch for her ladies, I got the slideshow and YES, he showed A LOT in his little tiny net underwear with the missing "sac". I am scarred for life!!!!! Therapy therapy therapy. I am afraid to go to bed tonight for fear what I will see when I close my eyes in the dark. I am glad you got to sleep in and got breakfast in bed. Don't worry about the .5, that could be water, no doubt! I am starting my video this week. (=

Johnnie Avocado said...

Just a simple question for you ladies. Are you all white ladies that are into black men. Hence the chocolate pecker and the stripper of color? I can't support this type of behavior...:P

Kristie R said...

WOW! I'm sure if you weren't the DD your time would have been wild...you got a good hubby there

Jen said...

I had a cake similar to that for my bachelorette party. Felt weird eating it!! LOVE the stripper picture!! That's hilarious!! My stripper was yucky!!

Glad you had a good time!!