Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunday Weigh In

Even though the weekend is over, I feel like I got a lot accomplished yesterday. I was SO busy I never got to get on my treadmill or workout with Jillian, but as much as I was up and down 2 flights of stairs and bending over, carrying laundry baskets up and down, and running from room to room....I had to have burned a few calories! Oh how I hope. Just to double check I jumped on the scale and it was the same as Sunday morning, so that is a good sign!

I lost .5 lbs this week!! I am down 8.5 lbs so far. I am consistently staying the same or losing up to a pound a week. I am telling myself that slow and steady wins the race!! Not bad for only exercising 2 times last week. I spent the whole week trying to fight this cold and had no energy with the kids I babysit having fevers, mine having fevers, and me feeling like poo.

So today is a new week and my routine will pick up where it left off a couple weeks ago.

Monday: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Video (Level 2) (3lb hand weights)
Tuesday: Jog 2 miles on the treadmill and exercise ball
Wednesday: Repeat Monday
Thursday: Repeat Tuesday
Friday: Repeat Wednesday
Saturday: Jog 3 miles on the treadmill
Sunday: Off

And I will continue to "watch" what I eat. I call it Lisha Watchers. I can't afford WW but I know the routine. I don't write down, but I drink lots of water, Powerade Zero, and 4C lemonade, watch portions and make good snack choices. So far its working. Wish me luck on my week!

Things to look forward too in the upcoming month!

Scrapbooking with my Mommy friends on the 27th
Scrapbooking Retreat March 6-8
Pokeno Nite with my Mommy friends on March 13th
Mommy group THINK SPRING SWAP for March 21
In a Wedding March 27th!

I am so pumped about March!! Spring is coming...I can feel it in the air, my spirits, my body! It is approaching!

11 comments:

Sara said...

Way to go, Lisha! Keep up the good work.

Cameron said...

Great job, dear! Keep up the good work!

Courtney said...

You're awesome! Slow and steady is the way to do it. I had/have a lot of weight to lose, so mine comes off quickly some weeks and slowly others.

I love your name for WW - maybe I should call what I do "Courtney Watchers". I don't pay for WW either. I have all the papers and booklets, so I just do it on my own. And it's working for me!

Keep it up!!

Jen said...

Good job! Target has the Jillian workout for the Wii on sale for 29.99 this week. I'm heading up there to get it at some point!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Good for you! I think I'll give up bread for Lent. That should shed this stubborn 8.5 lbs *I* need to get rid of.

Lisha said...

Thanks guys! I am pumped!! :) Just did my Jillian and feel much better! I made it all the way through without dying lol.

Jen, I don't have a WII so let me know if you like it!

Courtney, thanks girl! Your version of Courtney Watchers is working well!! :)

Mary & Sara, :) thank you girls! I am working it!

Evil Twin's Wife: Bread just might help out there :) lol. It's just SO good....

Casey (EcOnomical Mom) said...

Keep up the good job with the workout schedule! That's my failing. Also, I have a WW cookbook, so if you would like any new recipes, just let me know.

Liz said...

Great job on the weight loss! Keep up the good work =)

supah ~d said...

what's the spring swap?????

I leave and you do cool shit.

Eff u all. :)


lmao

MsPulp said...

Great job! Keep up the good work, you can do it!

Staci said...

you go girl!!! I am so proud of you! I meant to reply to this yesterday and I managed to get distracted... how does that happen?!? ;)