Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday's Weigh In

I am so proud to announce that today is the day! The day the Steelers are going to kick some Cardinal butt and I can enjoy some yummy SuperBowl food because I lost........




2 lbs this week!!

Total of 7 lbs!! WOOHOO!!

Jillian and I have been continuing our date time 5 days a week from 3:10-3:40 and I am watching how much I eat and what I choose to eat when I am hungry. Things are going well. I know if I were to just write it down and follow my WW I would lose more, but this is a healthy route, so I will continue my weight loss journey!!

thanks for your ongoing support!! My mom is also doing well!! I am so proud of her!!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

You ROCK!! I'm so proud of you!!

Cameron said...

Lisha,

That is awesome! So proud of you and you look great! And just think, you are saving some cash without WW. GO STEELERS. Enjoy the food! And way to go, Mary (your mom!!!!!

Staci said...

I am SOOOOO happy for you! I know how great itfeels to see the numbers going south!!! Woohoo! Keep up the great work!! How many pound weights are you using?

Staci said...

I am SOOOOO happy for you! I know how great itfeels to see the numbers going south!!! Woohoo! Keep up the great work!! How many pound weights are you using?

Jen said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome!!

Sara said...

Way to go, Lisha! You're hard work is paying off.

Liz said...

Great job, 7 pounds is awesome!!

ps- thanks for the info. My hubby knows what you are talking about! And you definitely should get a Mom's night out!! You totally deserve it =)

Lisha said...

thank you guys for your support!

tracy said...

Alicia, I knew you could do it...your doing great.....You must feel so good...like a new woman!