Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF for many reasons....

Okay well, hubby went to the doctor yesterday and he has tonsilitis. Thank goodness he listened to me and went. I just had a feeling and I was right. It is floating through my house like madness. Took Noah back to the doctor and he is on the verge of getting pneumonia again. He is back on an antibotic. Syd is healthy and I have a stomach bug...no puking thank goodness but I am dropping weight like crazy! This week's weigh in will be fabulous even though I haven't exercised but once. Then the following week I will have to be careful!

I made Noah's teachers' Valentine's Day gifts. I posted them *here*.

My house looks like this: Couch covers in the laundry, toys everywhere, dishes backing up, SO NOT ME. I can't even believe I am posting this....I will probably delete it once the embarrassment sets in.




But after yesterday having 5 kids, feeling sick, and just trying to keep up, my living room was the last thing I was worried about. The girls enjoy destroying the room but not cleaning it up. So this is the way it stayed for 2 days. Today is my day. I am getting off here in 5 mins and spending the rest of the day giving the girls jobs and knocking the mess to the moon!!


Because tomorrow at 11 I will have 15 kids and 7 adults in my house for a Valentine's Day party. I gotta get my butt in gear! Clean, vaccum, dust, mop, and disinfect. Wish me luck!!


The highlight of my night was when my daughter disappeared for 1o minutes to her room and cam downstairs looking like this:


So that made for a wonderful day despite everything else.

8 comments:

Sara said...

The picture of Sydney is precious! I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

MsPulp said...

That Syd needs to come to our house...she'd fit right in! My amigos do this dress up thing daily!
I hope you feel better and have a great party - sounds like fun!

Jen said...

Hope you guys are feeling better soon!! Was it me or was this an EXTREMELY long week??!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

That's the way my den looks everyday from 8 am to 8 pm. It's spotless after 8 pm! LOL. So, I do get to revel in a clean room for a few hours.

Staci said...

:( I hope you all feel better soon! I am excited for tomorrow! Syd is ADORABLE!!!
PS My house looks like that ALL the time (hanging my head in shame!) Feel better!

Cameron said...

Love the pretty girl in purple. I bet you laughed so hard when you saw her walk in the room. Get everyone better for that party!!! Good luck with the weigh-in too. You look fab!

Casey (EcOnomical Mom) said...

Good luck! I hope you feel better soon.

Mary said...

My baby girl looks adorable and the house...it only takes a minute to clean it up but it makes the girls happy for a long time!