Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Cards


Here are some cute ideas for handmade Valentines that your kids can make for their friends.

My son and I made these last year for his preschool class and for his friends. I precut everything and he put them together himself. They are adorable!!




Then I found these on someone's crafty blog and HAD to make those as well!! So easy and very cute!!





The back of them read:







I just free handed the shape of the heart for the Puppy's head and the owl's body. I used my circle punch and heart punch from Creative Memories to make the nose of the puppy and the eyes of the owl.
We just made a pattern and precut the pieces for the kids to put them together. Very easy and fun for the kids!!

1 comment:

Franki said...

Great job you have done on these cute valentine card...