Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weekend so far....

This weekend is flying by like a flash....I hate when the weekends do that especially when it is this nice out! My car was reading 68 degrees today as I ran errands. I couldn't believe it!

Friday was fabulous! I finally got some "me" time with my friend Mary. She came over for lunch, playdate, and craft time with the kids. We made some really adorable Valentines with the kids. They had fun! I enjoyed just sitting with her, chatting, and doing a craft. It was quite relaxing even if our kids didn't have as long of an attention span as we did lol.

I blogged this over at my "other" blog..you know the one all aren't following...LMAO...no pressure....unless you feel GUILTY *chuckle*

Here are some pictures from Friday's fun day!

Mary as cute as ever with her creation! Oh wait...I did say this was for the kids right??



Here ya go...Syd and her creation!



Cameron and his..although he made 2 creations...this one and his name in glue on my table lol




The owls.....


The puppies....




We had loads of fun!!

6 comments:

Staci said...

too cute! It was a beautiful day!!!! Have fun tonight!

MsPulp said...

Those are so cute! i can totally tell that you are a teacher:-)
We made homemade valentines but I already pacjed them up - I guess I'll have to haul them out again and snap a pic.
Enjoy tomorrow, it's almost Monday!

Sara said...

Adorable! It looks like a good time was had by all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Cameron said...

Alright Miss Lisha, you will pretty much DIE for posting that picture of me. I pretty much look like a dog. Loving my "I don't care what my hair looks like/just rolled out of bed" day. YOU ARE ONE MEANIE! YOU JUST WAIT. REVENGE IS SWEEEEETTTTTT! On another note, we had a blast even if Cameron wanted to show you he can print his name with glue. Thank goodness glue comes undone. Thanks for having us over!

Lisha said...

Oh stop Mary, you look beautiful! PALEASEE!!!!

Cameron said...

You're just saying that because you are SCARED! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA (Evil Laugh)