Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bright Side

This week is crazy....

I am working online right now, well supposed to be. I am taking a quick break to post because if I don't get posting I may lose the very few loyal readers I have!!

Make sure you all tune into In the Motherhood tomorrow night at 8:00. It will be a good night of TV for me!! First In the Motherhood, then Samantha Who, Grey's Anatomy, and then Private Practice!! I can't freaking wait!! I have been watching In the Motherhood online for a year and it is SO funny!! So the way it is with we moms!!

Tune in ladies or set your DVR!!

7 comments:

MsPulp said...

I never watch TV but I think Motherhood will get a look tonight. Don't work too hard!

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

Sorry your week is so hectic! Have fun at the wedding this weekend! We are headed your way next Friday... Easter week in WV!!!
Don't work too hard and enjoy your night of TV. I'm a single Mom tonight so I might miss it all... all our shows come on one hour earlier (which stinks) so I miss everything until the kids are sleeping!

Therese said...

I'll be reading you-even if you take a break!

I can't wait for tonight wither, but I will be out, so I will DVR all of it!

Sara said...

I can't wait for "In the Motherhood" tonight. I've also been watching it online too and it's SO funny. Have fun at the wedding on Saturday! I look forward to reading all about it on your blog. :)

Staci said...

I am looking forward to this show! I have never watched the online version.... It looks so FUNNY though! The TiVo is SET! woohoo! Don't work too hard, I need you to be operating at maximum walking level come Sunday.... lol ;) Have fun at the wedding! :)

skywind said...

There are two sides of anything. Bright side and dark side.
Health information
Humor & Fun World

supah ~d said...

I think I liked the online version/ actresses better??? What was your take LIsh?