Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Figures.

Here I sit in the house when it is BE-U- TA- FULL outside.

I am losing my mind being trapped in this house. Our open gym passes are expired, but we couldn't go anyway this week with Noah home. The outiside is off limits because Noah can barely breathe as it is and him running around outside will just make it worse.

I do, however, have my windows open wide and it feels and smells AMAZING.

It might be my big nose, but I have a very keen sense of smell and spring smells are what I call my little mini-orgasm. You know the things that make you so happy you could ALMOST get off on it if it were human. I know right? But I am who I am. We ALL have our mini-Os.

Thank you God for the gorgeous, breathtaking day...even though I am stuck inside. ;)

6 comments:

Cameron said...

I am right there with you dear. It stinks to not be able to have them play outside. I hope this illness passes soon...I would rather it be raining and cold right now.

Hopefully Noah is on the upswing and you can get out tomorrow if it is nice.

Staci said...

I'm sorry you guys have not been able to enjoy the nice day... Hopefully it will stay this nice! I hope everyone feels better soon!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I can't wait 'til it is nice like this *everyday*! And yes, I know that feeling too.

Sara said...

Sorry you haven't been able to be outside today. I hope Noah is feeling better soon. :)

MsPulp said...

Hee, hee...you are not alone!
I'm so sorry your little man is feeling bad. I get so scared when the breathing stuff starts. Mine is on nebulizers for Asthma that they can't properly diagnose. Doctors!

Johnnie Avocado said...

wait wait wait.......are you chicks saying you get off on the smell of spring?