Monday, March 2, 2009

You've GOT to be kidding me!

What luck! I will be ovulating during my trip in Pittsburgh!!

Well, let's put it this way...I will be much MUCH busier than I anticipated this week. It says I am most fertile between March 4 and 9th. So I will be needing to pack by tomorrow so I can have "other" plans for the 4th, 5th, and "quick" plans on the 6th before heading out....that only leaves me with March 7...cuz I will return on the 8th and we all know from health class that the little swimmers live can live awhile...actually I double checked and they can retain fertilizing capability for up to 48 hours once they have entered the female genital tract, but could be longer! So, I should be okay.

Then it is up to God to decide if now is the time or not.

There you have it....


sperm Pictures, Images and Photos

7 comments:

Liz said...

LMAO!! Get your packing done so you can get to the important "work"! Go Michael Phelps!!

Cameron said...

That Michael Phelps thing was funny unless you smoke pot cause that can kill the chances. LOL YOUR MOM IS GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN SHE READS THIS POST!!!! (;

Sara said...

Have you taken the ovulation prediction tests before? They test your urine for the surge in hormones that takes place before ovulation. It will help you pin down exactly when you should having intercourse. Good luck!

Staci said...

girl YOU are CRAZY! lol Have fun!!

skywind said...

Hehe .... Man is to attract a woman like that. :)
I hope you will be able to pregnancy. :)

http://eyesinkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/
http://fymtyh.blogspot.com/

Lisha said...

Sara I didn't know about those, if it doesn't take cuz my hubby's swimmers are like Michael Phelps, I will go get that!!

Liz, I am already packing and its Tuesday! lol

Mary, its a good thing My mom is so far behind on my blogs lol lol

Staci, you know me...me BE CRAZY and you are too....:)

thank you Skywind!! :)

Johnnie Avocado said...

I think I'm no longer welcome over here! It's a bunch of girly talk.