Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 1

I thought this was going to be easy since I am mentally ready, and it wasn't.

Breakfast:
Vanilla Caramel Truffle hot tea with 2 Sweet and Lows and 1% milk
A bowl of raisin bran (serving size 1 cup) and 1 cup of 1 % milk (total from cereal and tea)

Lunch:
Tuna fish with light Miracle Whip with 7 crackers
3 peach slices in light syrup

Snack: This is where I was a bad bad girl. I had a small chocolate bunny out of my daughter's Easter basket and a HUGE handful of Cheetos with a diet Dr. Pepper

Dinner: 1 1/2 cups of Spaghetti with Whole grain rotini noodles, lean hamburger (drained and patted with paper towels), part-skim mozzarella with mushrooms and Delgrosso Spaghetti sauces. I also had one slice of Italian bread with spray butter.


Water: I had my 64 oz water bottle. Drank the entire thing by 4:00 pm. I ran to the potty A LOT. I also had 3 more glasses of water (24 oz after I ate dinner and exercised).

Total Water: 88 oz of water

Feelings: I am a little disappointed in my inability to say no to the chocolate and Cheetos. It was a weak moment. I really thought the water would fill me more. But it didn't. I literally peed it out as it came in. I am proud that I drank a lot of water and that I exercised. That was a big step for me.

Exercise: I walked 1 mile starting at 4.0 speed and ended at 4.4 speed. I began jogging at the 1 mile mark and jogged at 5.0 speed till 2.53 miles where I cooled down for the last few minutes.
Distance: 2.5 miles Time: 30 minutes Walked 1.2 miles and Jogged 1.3 miles. I felt good. The only thing hurting is my knees. My tendentious is hurting me. However I burned over 200 and some calories.

BMI: I used a BMI calculator and found out I am 10 lbs overweight. This sickens me. This is my heaviest I have been in my life. I was much thinner when I was nursing and I need to drop down for me....for my future.

9 comments:

Staci said...

don't be too hard on yourself, I think you did GREAT! You drank a TON of water!!!! You go girl! You can't take everything away. You have to have some splurges :) Keep up the good work!

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

you did great!!!! way to go!!!

tracy said...

alicia in a day or two when all that water goes through you...you'll be amazed how quickly you drop the weight.....stop being so hard on yourself....you did good...a little slip up isn't gonna kill you...each day should get easier to wean yourself off sugar...the first day is always the hardest....get the weight watchers brownies....they rule!!

Liz said...

I think that as long as you eat reasonable meals than you can have a snack. I find that if I tell myself no chocolate then I eat a ton of it! It looks like your snack was in moderation so good for you!!

Sara said...

Great job, Lisha! You should be proud of yourself.

Cameron said...

WOW Lisha, you are rocking it on your first day. Staci is right, do not be so hard on yourself. Remember it is ok to have something because the more you deny, the more you will think about it and crave it. Just set limits...one bite of the brownie or like the other reader said, the WW brownies. Great job on the water. You must have been swimming. It takes a few days to flush the impurities out of the system and you will notice it on the scale once you get back on. GREAT JOB! I am proud of you.

That Girl said...

wow, I could never drink all that water....thats really something to be proud of! I think you did a great job!

Johnnie Avocado said...

just keep at it.......don't be down on yourself

Lisha said...

Thank you so much guys. I love having your support!! It means a lot to me :)