Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 11

Bad bad bad bad bad girl............AND A COMPLETE DUMB ASS.
**UPDATE: So I was outside talking to my neighbor/friend Amy about my calorie intake this morning and realized that I totally muliplied wrong. I must have been feeling REALLY guilty about my consumption of Hostess Donettes cuz it should have been 4 donuts in one serving which is 230 calories...that means I had about 460 calories each time I sat down. What an idiot. DUH...I won't tell you that I am certified to teach math lol. Dumb blonde moment. Sorry.



Seriously....I am discouraged. I think I am going to opt for Lyposuction.



Things have been going okay but I binged last night b/c my Hubby sabbotaged me once again (but not on purpose). I do not buy things that I will binge on because I will eat it and then some.



Last night Hubby got home later from work than usual because he had to tutor after school, so he was tired and hit the couch with Syd after dinner. I took Noah to his Tiger Cubs meeting, which was so disorganized and crazy. I really hope he likes this b/c it seemed so confusing and weird to me. Not what I imagined.



While we were at Tiger Cubs, Hubby took Syd to the grocery store for milk. He came home with this:

Yes....my major weakness. An item I avoid at the grocery store.

He thought I would like them. Of course, honey, I LOVE them, but did you see the calories and fat in these puppies??

4 donettes for 230 calories and 12 grams of fat...not to mention the cholesterol and other TERRIBLE things.....

But that didn't stop me....I had 2 1/2 servings (approximately 9 donettes last night for a snack) and the last half of the bag this morning for breakfast. The bag is gone. All 20 donettes. Do the math on that one. 230 cal x 20 = 4600 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Why? Why?

Period. No really, my period. I did this b/c Hubby had them here and I just got my period.

Not an excuse....they were calling to my hormones.

As for the rest of the day:

Breakfast: Bowl of Raisin Bran with 1% milk

Snack: Banana

Lunch: 1 cup of Spaghettios and a PB and J sandwich

Snack: Hostess cupcakes (100 calorie pack)

Dinner: Filet Mignon on the grill, grilled potatoes, and corn

Snack: 1/2 bag of donettes (2300 calories) Yep...they were good but now I feel SO guilty and wish I could redo what I CHOSE to do.

FEELING: On top of that I had 5 kids today so I didn't have any "me" time to exercise. We had Tiger Cub meeting in the evening, I am hormonal, and wished I had Hubby hide the donuts.

WATER: 80 oz today

EXERCISE: None.

Today is a new day (minus the donuts I just ate again) I will exercise today so I can burn at least 200 calories from the donuts and we are going to the park. Even worse, tonight is Pokeno night and there will be LOTS of yummy treats. I am going to starve through the day....I have too.

Anywho. I am boring myself, so I am going to hang with Jillian for 20 minutes while the littlest one naps. Have a great day.

9 comments:

Therese said...

They are sooo good! Seriously, don't beat yourself up about the donuts...just move on...and tell hubby NEVER to buy them again!

That Girl said...

you cant change the past so just move forward. I know easier said than done. I havent read your other posts from the past couple days but try not to beat yourself up too much. You are trying a new lifestyle change and that doesnt happen overnight or even in a week. At least this is what I keep telling myself!

Sara said...

Don't beat yourself up! I'm pretty sure you've calculated the calories wrong. There should only be five servings in twenty donuts. Right? The good news is that the calories are much less than you thought. :)

Staci said...

pokeno will be my weakness.... Don't worry, we all have those days! Tell Shane he must avoid that aisle at all costs!

Lisha said...

Sara you are So right about my multiplying lol. Thank you. I realized it outside talking to Amy. What a doofus :) And thank you ladies for your support. I have eaten nothing but a bite of cupcake icing today since breakfast, I know that is terrible, but truthfully I am not hungry...till tonight at Pokeno where I can munch and not feel so badly!!
Thank you :)

Liz said...

I think that your hubby is sabotaging your diet because he likes you the way you are!!!!

Stephanie said...

I don't eat a lot of foods like that, but I like those. :)

But really I want to cheer you on!!!

:)

Johnnie Avocado said...

Okay.....hubby is your enemy.... you're starting to fall off the wagon too much. Decide that you can do this and put your mind to it.

Lori said...

You and I are on the same wavelength. I can do so good for so long, then totally blow it in one sitting. It's like I have this sudden compulsion to eat crap. *sigh*

It's got to get easier, right? RIGHT?!