Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 18...I think

Yesterday was REALLY good till I hit the wall after dinner....

Breakfast: Total Cinnamon Crunch with 1% milk

Snack: banana

Lunch: 7 chicken fries (3 points) 10 baked fries, a half an apple

Snack: Hostess coffee cakes (100 calories)

Dinner: Blue Hake fish baked in olive oil with basil and paprika
Original Long grain rice
Corn

Snack: Bavarian cream donut :(
Bowl of Banana nut cheerios with 1% milk

Bad bad girl :(

WATER: 64 oz

EXERCISE: None unless you count running up and down the stairs cleaning

FEELING: okay. I had a good day till the evening, but I ate for emotional reasons. Today is going to be a better day.

5 comments:

Therese said...

That donut sounds so good (pregnancy talking!)...you are doing great-remember baby steps!

Casey (EcOnomical Mom) said...

It sounds like you're doing good!! I would count the stairs AND the cleaning!!

Staci said...

You are doing awesome! I have fallen off the wgaon :( I will get back on eventually! I tagged you! Sooooo Your IT! :)

Johnnie Avocado said...

I'm not coming over here any more...It makes me hungry! hahaha

Sara said...

Great job, Lisha! Continue taking it one day at a time. :)