Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 3

Today I was a bad bad girl. It started out well but ended on a bad note. I am not going to use Hubby as an excuse, because I am not making excuses anymore, but......it doesn't help that he brought home Hostess donuts. :( I fell hard for the sugar today....hard. But

Breakfast: 1/2 banana
bowl of Kellogg's Raisin bran with 1% milk
Hot tea with sweetener and a splash of milk

Snack: Amy brought me a Micky D's Sweet Tea and I guzzled 1/2 of it :( But it was SO yummy.

Lunch: 1 cup of cottage cheese with light pears

Snack: I was SO hungry...I wasn't hungry at lunch but by mid-afternoon I was starving.
I had a HUGE bowl of Fruit loops with 1% milk

Dinner: Herb Penne with Chicken and tomatoes. (okay healthy but not filling for me) I needed a salad. Next time I will make a salad with this meal.
one piece of bread with light butter

Water was harder today. I did get my 64 oz in but not till dinner at 5:30. I missed my goal of 4:00 but it was done. The big water bottle from Wallyworld is working.

This is where it gets bad. Worse than the huge bowl of cereal and sweet tea.

7:00 is my time to exercise, but I got a text from the girl I tutor and she needed tutored so she came at 7:00. If I had known ahead of time I would have worked out my schedule better. However, I needed the money to upkeep with these nails of mine. They are HIGH MAINTENANCE!!

So exercise was out of the question tonight. Hubby ran to the store and brought back Hostess donuts. The BIG ones. Of course I couldn't say no and just eat 1/2 or one. I had 2 with a glass of 1% milk.

My body is saying: You need protein and sugar. I pray tomorrow is a better day.

Feelings: I talked to my mom. She is my biggest supporter. She looks amazing and her advice is very much needed. But I can't even look at myself. I need to take more time for me. I need to do my makeup, get my haircut, and save my money for clothes that fit right. I would feel so much better. Instead of this feeling like crap CRAP. So tomorrow I am getting up and doing my makeup :)

7 comments:

Cameron said...

Mama's always know best. I need to take her advice too. We get stuck in a rut staying home because who is going to see me? Why do I need new clothes? and the list goes on....Tomorrow is a new day, forget about today...they happen. Focus on the positives. Get some pants that you don't have to keep yanking up since you lost weight. (And blog readers I know this because she does it at my house), and make yourself feel pretty because you ARE on the inside and out.

Love ya

Sara said...

Your mother gave you some great advice. I personally do feel better about myself on days when I get showered, dressed and put on make-up. Don't beat yourself up over the sweet tea and donuts. Tomorrow is a new day girl!

Staci said...

It is amazing what a shower and make up do for you! I feel soooooo much better when I take the time to "red" myself up! I think you're doing great, espcially with the water.... We'll be zoomin' tomorrow girl! :)

Courtney said...

It sounds to me like you've got an awesome Mommy and some very cool friends! I agree with all of them. You're doing a great job! You should be proud of what you've accomplished so far. And buying a new pair of pants that's fits well is a fabulous idea! Even when I feel gross, sliding into my "skinny" jeans makes me feel so much better. So does a quick layer of mascara and lip gloss, and a spritz of decent perfume!

So make yourself feel pretty! And post a picture so we can see your loveliness, too!! Have a great day!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I always feel better if my hair and make up are done. Don't worry about a few little trip ups early on. Change doesn't (can't) happen overnight. Just keep trying to improve on the day before.

That Girl said...

you already got some great support but I wanted to say....McD's sweet tea IS hard to turn down.

this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous so you can get in some extra exercise there.

Johnnie Avocado said...

dude...see...you guys have to have a talk. He loves you so he bring home something you like. But he can't do that. If he wants to help you, he should have them visible to you. You may secretly want them and that's different. but you guys have to be on the same team and not sabotage each other....er...you.