Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 4: Sweet Attack

Yikes.

Breakfast: 2 dippy eggs, one piece of toast with light butter
hot tea with sweetener and a splash of milk

Snack: A handful of grapes
light string cheese

Lunch: 1/2 turkey and cheese sandwich with light Miracle Whip
a serving of baked beans (really hungry for them...weird)
Mini Delights chocolate cake.....:(

No snack...amazingly enough the cake made my lunch complete so I cleaned my Master Bath and took the girls outside for 3 hours :)

Dinner: 4 oz chicken breast marinated in Light Italian dressing and grilled
Grilled Potatoes with 1tsp of butter, chili powder and salt and pepper
Corn

Late snack (8:45 pm) Hubby wanted to go to DQ so we all went. I made a better choice and opted for a vanilla cone instead of a Blizzard (which I really wanted) and was satisfied.

Oh man...somewhere in my day I stuffed the last powered donut down my throat.....gotta get out of this house and out of the kitchen!! Thank God it will be warm the next couple days!!

Water: I was good today again :) I had my big 8 cups a day bottle (64oz) and then 2 more glasses of water at dinner (appoximately 16 oz) for a grand total of 80 oz of water. I am peeing less so I am guessing my bladder is restretching :P

Exercise: I went to a Zumba class with Staci and loved it. I am not coordinated by any means and not a born dancer, but it was fun and kept me moving. I felt tingly right after but doing well now. I also played some basketball today...nothing intense, but I was moving. And I took the girls for a walk (this was challenging with the 3 of them, but not exactly a make you sweat and breathe heavy walk).

Goals: Today I have a lot going on as far as my life so I will squeeze in a walk/jog when Hubby gets home before heading to a TS party will I will eat stuff AGAIN and Hubby goes to poker. I am taking the girls to the park so that should help out as well with keeping me moving and out of the kitchen. I also want to get myself some better snacks and Aarnolds sandwich thins. I am heading now to go get a shower for the day!! Big time excitement :)

And I know it is beautiful out but my comments are dropping from 10 to like 4....is everyone THAT busy in blogland?? Or am I that boring?? Oh how I miss thee. Have a super beautiful day!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Great job! Enjoy the beautiful weather today.

Staci said...

Zumba was FUN! I am surprised I am not as sore today!!

Sounds like you are doing great!!

I'm proud of you with your water and your food choices are m much better than mine :)

Keep up the great work!

Therese said...

You are doing a great job! I will join you on this after the baby comes in September!!!

Courtney said...

Excellent job!! I'm having sweet attacks this week, too. There are no donuts, but the Easter candy is still hanging around. Calling my name. Loudly.

Liz said...

Doing a great job! I just got home from lunch at McDonalds and ate a huge milk chocolate ballet slipper as I read this. You're doing better than me!!!!!!!!!