Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 5 and 6

Friday and Saturday were Fabulous...which is why of course I am just now posting my logs on Sunday.

Day 5: Friday

Breakfast: Raisin Bran with 1% milk

Snack: Grapes

Lunch: Aarnold bread with 2% American cheese, Deli ham (98% ff), with light Miracle Whip, lettuce, grapes, and 100 calorie pack of hostess cupcakes...did you know they are only 1 point on WW and have 5 grams of Fiber in them??? YUMMY!!!

Dinner: Hosses salad bar (I had salad with cucumbers, a little cheese and bacon, egg, ham pieces, and French dressing.) tapico pudding and a small vanilla icemilk cone.

Then it goes downhill. I went to a TS party and tried a LOT of food. Can't even tell you what I ate.

Water: I had only 40 oz today. :( I ran around too much and didn't hang out near my water bottle....

Exercise: Walked A LOT at the park, chased the kids at the park, but no treadmill or jogging.

Feeling: Fat and bloated thanks to the TS party. It was good food, but now I just feel guilty.



Day 6: Saturday

Breakfast: 2 Dippy Eggs and toast

Snack: None

Ate a late lunch at Roy Rogers. I had a plain grilled chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy with a Dr. Pepper. I know..but i HATE Coke products.

Snack: none

Dinner: I had another sandwich with Aarnold bread, 98% FF ham, 2% American cheese, light MW, lettuce, 3 baked cheesies, and 100 calorie Hostess cupcakes. Drink: 4C lemonade (calorie free)

Snack: Bowl of Froot loops with 1 % milk

Exercise: Played basketball and gardening and cleaned my garage.

Water: 40 oz today. Not so well today but I did also have a 32 oz 4C lemonade so that sorta counts. lol

Feeling: I felt good all day. The bloat was down and my pants were loose. I wanted to get a jog in with the beautiful weather, but I needed to get my gardens done first. Maybe today.....
I was bad today and weighed in.....ONLY because I felt thinner than what the scale said. It is only saying 1 lb lost but I feel better, so I should have NOT weighed myself. With exercising, it always takes me longer to drop weight. So...I was bad...a bad bad girl.


Thanks for the support people :)

4 comments:

Staci said...

I think your doing great. Don't be so hard on yourself! :)

Courtney said...

I think you're doing great, too!!

Sara said...

Keep up the good work! :)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

You're doing so good!