I guess this is good. I am not on the computer as much, so I must be active right?? Well, not really, but I am busy. Busy is good for me. Downtime is destructive.
Tuesday Day 9:
Breakfast: Arnold bread toasted with spray butter
Hot tea with sweetener and milk
Lunch: Aarnold bread sandwich with lettuce and Light Miracle whip
some baked fries dipped in very little Ranch (like 1 tsp)
100 Calorie Hostess cupcakes (1 pt in WW) me like em :)
Dinner: Baked Hake Fish in the oven with lemon juice and spices
Original Rice Pilaf
Snack: 1/2 Large Sweet tea from McDonalds (late snack on our way back from Amy and my trip to Kmart in PA...we needed some sweet tea!!)
As you can see, I did pretty good all day long till the sweet tea, however, I am proud cuz I only drank 1/2 of it and saved the other 1/2 for Wednesday!! That is SO not like me!
WATER: I had 3 bottles of my 32 oz bottle so that is 96 oz of water?? Really?? HOLY COW! That is darn good :) It is getting easier and easier to do. This water bottle is FAB! My mom showed me hers and I LOVED it cuz it has a straw. I have to have a straw when I drink ANYTHING. Weird I know. But I am weird.
EXERCISE: I did it people..I got on my treadmill during the mid-morning. I walked 4.2 speed for 10 minutes, jogged/ran for 25 minutes, and cooled down for 5. I completed a little over 3 miles and was SO sweaty stinky lol. I had the littlest one down for a nap, and the other 2 played in the basement while I exercised. I put on Spongebob for the girls and was able to jump in the shower for a quick 2 minute washdown and make it downstairs before it was over. WOW....I can do this!! I just have to prepare myself for the days that do not go my way, that is the hard part cuz I like routine.
FEELING: I felt good all day. I am still just as chubby but I have energy. I couldn't believe that I am still so in shape under all the chub. Scary.
Wednesday Day 10:
Breakfast: Arnold bread (whole grain) with a skim of Jif Natural PB on it
Hot tea with sweetener and milk
Lunch: Late lunch...me bad....but I was careful. I spent enough money today on Printer ink and stuff for Syd's invitations so I opted for a dollar cheeseburger instead. I ate it and 10 French fries with a small Diet Coke. It filled me to where I didn't snack in the afternoon either. So bad or not, it filled me.
Dinner: Bowl of chicken noodle soup (Campbells cuz the kids like it...cheap big can lol) and 4 Saltine crackers and Water
Snack: Soup didn't fill me. I had a Quacker Fiber/Omega 3 Granola bar, string cheese, and a bowl of Raisin Bran with 1 % milk. Weird combination, but I did warn you I was weird.
WATER: 64 oz today. Not bad...I met my goal.
EXERCISE: I did it again! Not quite as much b/c I had to run some errands so the little one wasn't able to nap as long. I did 2 miles and 30 minutes. I walked 5 mins to warm up and started jogging at 5.0 speed for 15 minutes then 5.5 speed for 5 minutes and then a 5 minute cooldown. I tried to increase some speed for more calorie burning. We will see.
FEELING: I was feeling pretty good till I had my snack binge at 7:30 pm. I feel guilty for eating it. I didn't need it.....:( My ribs hurt from running. I guess it could be worse. At least my knees are doing okay with the running. Just can't do lunges right now :(
What's up with me?? I know you REALLY want to know lol.
- Working on Sydney's birthday invites
- Took Noah to sign up for Cub Scouts. I am excited for him to be a part of something he is interested in.
- Keeping my house "look" presentable. Just do not look in the closets.
- Scheduling my online job hours (May 4-8)
- Trying to get my kids a playground. Found one at Walmart and it is Out of Stock and then found another one at Toys R Us, so now I just have to find the time to go and get it.
- Thinking about Mother's Day gifts for my Mom and MIL. I have a couple ideas in mind, now just to make a decision and start working on it. It is right around the corner!!
- Working on remaining postive even when negative people come in and then leave my life. I have to realize it is okay to cut my losses. I am working on this with the positive people in my life!! Thank you Hubby, my Mom, Mary and Amy, the girls in my Mom's Group, Kim, Amy B, oh gosh, I can't name all of you, but you are there and that is all I need. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
Other than that, I am excited about the gorgeous weather tomorrow and the weekend to come.
Thank you GOD especially.