Sunday, April 5, 2009

My boy turned 6.






I can't even believe it. I sit and look at his pictures in his scrapbooks and try to remember every moment and it seems impossible. Where does the time go? Where do those precious moments disappear too? I just know that with each moment is replaced with another beautiful one.








Happy birthday to my dear, sweet Noah. You are becoming a gentle, sensitive little man who always knows how to give your Mommy a big smile and warm feeling all over. And you also know how to push every button in me. You amaze me with your ability to learn and teach. You are a natural teacher and you love to help and learn. I am so proud of all that you are and what you have accomplished.




We love you!!

9 comments:

Therese said...

How handsome! Happy Birthday, Noah!

Lisha said...

Thank you Therese!

Cameron said...

What a sweetie. He has grown so much! It is amazing and sad how time passes but it also brings on a whole new world for new adventures and memories. Glad you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY NOAH. We had a blast with you too!

Sara said...

Adorable pictures! I hope Noah had a wonderful sixth birthday!!

Staci said...

OMG What a sweet baby picture!!! They do grow so fast!! It makes me sad... Sometimes the day seems like it will never end, but really time goes so fast.... Happy birthday Noah! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Noah!

Johnnie Avocado said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! hahaha

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Happy Birthday to Noah (and happy day to Mom - it's your BIRTH day as well).

skywind said...

6-year-old little boy, and will be the naughty. :)
Health information
Humor & Fun World