Thursday, April 30, 2009

Princess Invitations

Now that I have sent them out and some of the locals we invited are getting theirs, I decided to post my creation.

Because Sydney wanted a princess party, I decided this would be fun and easy to make the invites. Princess stuff is hot right now and I am finding things everywhere for her party. It is fun and addicting I might add....

I printed the party info on pink card stock, cut it into small triangles (for fairy princess hats), and then added ribbon and embellishments. I think they turned out adorable and I am excited to share them with my readers.






Sydney helped me stamp the envelopes and kept pointing to the invites and saying, 'Nydney's pincess party." She is so excited :) Stay tuned for more princess party fun :)

7 comments:

That Girl said...

so cute!
(I love your background too...I cant see backgrounds at work because they are blocked and thats where I typically look at blogs)

Staci said...

They turned out great! I love the included pic too!

Sara said...

Aiden received his invitation yesterday. You did a fantastic job with the invitations! Very creative. :)

Liz said...

These came out great!! Can't wait to hear all your great ideas for the party =)

Jamie said...

The invites are absolutely adorable. You are so creative!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Those are so cute! I might have to steal this idea in a few years for Sissy. :-)

tracy said...

They look awesome.....