Decorations: We didn't do a lot of decorations but we did have helium balloons (Thanks for the tank Debra!), I used an overhead projector to create 2 large poster size pictures of Jar Jar Binks and Yoda, and a Star Wars table cloth. I purchased Star Wars plates, napkins, and goody bags at Party City and bought plain cups at the grocery store and Dollar Tree.
Yoda Soda: green Hawaiian punch & sprite with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Chips and Dip and Cheesies, Soda Pop, Tastefully Simple Bacon Bacon dip, Crackers, and sweet tea.
Games and Activities
Then we opened presents!!! He was spoiled as usual. Thank you everyone!!
Each Star Wars goody bag contains: A Star wars Pez, glow sticks/necklaces, a water pistol, & candy pixie sticks. Each child got a Star Wars temporary tatoo and got to keep the pool noodle lightsaber as well.
- The boys were Jedi's and the girls were Princesses.
- Pool noodles and electrical tape, water pistols, and glow bracelets were purchased at Dollar Tree.
- Temporary Tatoos, Star Wars plates, napkins, invites, balloons, and stickers were purchased at Party City.
- I found the Star Wars Pez dispensers and Pixie Sticks candy at the Dollar General.
- I found the Clone Trooper costume in the toy clearance aisle at Walmart for $5 and the Clone Wars light up t-shirt on clearance at Walmart for $5. We also found a lightsaber at Walmart clearance for $5 as well. Thanks for the tip Courtney!!