Weight loss..and not necessarily weight loss in general but just a healthy lifestyle.
I am active, but I LOVE food. I have no limit. I don't ever feel full...EVER.
And I have too many excuses. For example, I wanted to get pregnant and again I am changing my mind. I am back and forth on the issue. I know deep in my heart that I want another child, but sometimes I enjoy being selfish. Like getting my nails done (believe me I could count how many times I have done this on one hand), buying cute hand bags (again on one hand), and having time with my friends (this a little more than one hand). So I am back and forth. I feel like I don't want to build my body the way I want and then turn around and gain pregnancy weight just to struggle to lose again. And NO there is no getting thin and being careful when I am pregnant. I was VERY careful with my second and still managed to gain 40 lbs. And here it lays all over my body.
Time is also an excuse. I am going to give up a lot of what I do during the day...no more obsessing over recleaning what I make the kids clean. They can do it and I will be okay with it. That will save me at least 20 mins a day. And my house will remain dirty cuz if I get into a routine (I like routine) then I can do this, lack of time or not. No more excuses.
My inspiration is Lori at Get Healthy! She is doing so well with her water intake, exercise, and watching what she is eating and how much. You need to get over there and show her some support. She is a true inspriation.
So I am going to do this AGAIN...back on the band wagon and if I get pregnant (not trying but trying if that makes sense. It is in God's hands) then oh well cuz my goal going into this is not to lose weight but to live a healthier life. And whatever happens happens. That is my philosphy.
Losing weight as my goal only leads me to destructive behavior (binging and cravings) and leads to disappointment.
- Live a healthy lifestyle of being active and choosing healthier food options.
- Drink at LEAST 64 oz of water a day.
- Exercise (walking, jogging, Jillian DVD, exercise ball, basketball outside, bike riding) once a day...and it doesnt have to be intense everyday.
- Make no more excuses.
- I will not obsess over the scale. In fact, I will not weigh myself after the first day till a month later.
- Since I am a positive person, I will only speak positive things about myself.
- I will watch my portions.
- I will take a daily vitamin.
- And for your reading pleasure I will follow the inspirations of Lori on my blog. I will use my blog as my food and exercise journal.
- I will be happy with who I am each and every day.
I have the know-how so therefore I will use it.
Thanks again my loyal readers for your support for the millionth time over the past year. Here we go again. :)